Wednesday, January 14, 2009

IMD I - BACK to BPA

Sadly I'm out today. I have a few exam issues (collecting missing flash files) I'll address them tomorrow. Makeup work will also have to be completed tomorrow.

Here are a few notes for the teams:

EVERYONE - BLOG your work at the end of lab, be specific about what YOU individually worked on!

Video Team - please return the camera to Mr. D this morning. I would recommend digitizing footage you shot last night on the mac with the mixer by the window. There is a firewire cable on the table by the big black cabinet. I'll call the sub to give instructions on where this is. Get the footage imported and saved in imovie.

3D - cut up audio and continue building your sets. You have allot of work to complete so stay focused!

Global Marketing - I think the skype / 3G network is the right direction to follow. Think about how we can add as a unique feature to this technology.

Digital Media - Steven fine tune script and storyboard. If those elements are done, work titling and box art. See Mr. D if you need a camera.

Entrepreneurship - Sam, your work has been amazing and your focus rocks. I want to see your 3d gallery when I return. Any reply from the Columbus Arts Council?

Web - I got a map of Dallas for you, you might notice it on the wall. Put it to use and map your destinations and features. Continue working on content articles. Blog them at the end of the day! We'll update the site tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Fitzer, How are things going, this is Aaron Rowe, just wanted to give you an update with myself, i have officially Graduated the 12th grade and am working on purchasing a 1972 VW Bus, things are going great for me although i miss being in school and being able to hang out with all the IMD students, once i get my Diploma i will post a picture or maby even stop by to show everyone and visit (if im able) Tell everyone i miss 'em and I Wish I Was There,

ill keep in touch

-Aaron