Friday, August 21, 2009

I couldn't pull the trigger!

To the senior class of 2010,

At the beginning of the summer I said to myself "I want all of my seniors to enjoy their break, I'll wait a couple of weeks before posting their assignment"

After a couple of weeks I revisited the idea. I had been working on revamping the capstone and ires project, I had the new ires planning assignemt in my copy buffer one click away from posting it to the blog. Then pangs of guilt as I thought about the sad faces of my students being assigned homework over the summer. I couldn't pull the trigger! Hopefully everyone has put a little thought into a capstone / ires topic and theme. We'll talk about it when were back in school.

I hope you've enjoyed your vacation. It's going to be an exciting year.

See you next week!

Mr.F

No comments: