Monday, November 2, 2009

IMD II - A Day For Planning

We're going to spend the week working on interactive resume. This will be your only day for research. Gather detail images from flickr and google for your main menu. Save them in a folder in your login. You should also be thinking about the illustration style you are going to use for your interactive resume.

You should have 30-50 images for class tomorrow!

I've been working on getting audio sfx together. I have several gig of MP3's ready! Here's a link to a sfx audio montage so you can hear some of the ambient sounds.

http://files.me.com/dfitzer/9tv7c0.mp3
the download password is imd

REMINDER: YOUR REFLECTIONS VISUAL ARTS ENTRY IS DUE TOMORROW!!!

I'm going to give audio entries an extension so we can complete recording. Visual arts entries are still due!

Stay focused! Have a good day! I should be back tomorrow.

No comments: