Monday, December 17, 2012

IMD I + II

Unfortunately I picked up the flu thats going around.

Remember:  It's days like these that are going to determine who our winners are!  Don't slack because I'm not there!  I'm expecting to see significant work when I'm back.

Make sure to use google for any terms you need to define in this document.


Digital Media

Continue with storyboards,  they will need to be completed so we can start shooting when I'm back.

You can also do another animation in AE to mix up your day.

Web

Complete the wireframe and site map, I'd also like to see new segments (3 per person)

3D Animation

Continue working on "outside the ride" elements.  these can include, but are not limited to:

Awning / Shade Structures

Ride Themed Turnstiles

Ride Themed wall sections (stone, brick, wood, etc. )

3D Modeling

Complete track system research and model the appropriate system for each coaster (specifically the chassis of the coaster and the appropriate wheels / rails / etc) .





No comments: