Tuesday, February 10, 2009

2-10 IMD I - Ready for the show!

We have a few activities and reminders for lab today, here they are:

1. Bring your interactive portfolio binder to class. You will need to have this daily for the next several weeks.

2. Worksite connection day - get the new paperwork and make sure you have your plans in place. If you're going to stay and help me in lab make sure I have you on my list this morning.

3. We will be prepping lab today for the visits over the next two days. I'll be tasking people to different jobs. If I assign you one, take care of it. Once your finished check with me to make sure it's been done correctly.

4. If your not working on one of the above assignments, work on your sketches that are due FRIDAY (USB and Ethernet) or start production on your portfolio.

No comments: