Wednesday, February 4, 2009

IMD I and II 2-4

Our BPA competitions are almost over, good luck to GDP presenting today!

Overall I was very impressed with the performance of our class yesterday. I cant wait for the awards ceremony on Friday. I see hardware (aka awards) in our future!

For today -

IMD I We'll be starting your portfolio projects next monday. Digg out those planning folders and start thinking about the details of your project. For today you will need to write a one page (250 words) reaction to the work you did for BPA competition. Describe the contest enviornemnt you were in , what questions did the judges ask? What would you do differently next year. Post your reaction to your blog. With the remaining time choose a drawspace.com activity and start drawing. You may use paper from the printer. I will be collecting this work 1st periond tommorow.

IMD II - write a one page (250 words) reaction to the work you did for BPA competition. Describe the contest enviornemnt you were in , what questions did the judges ask? Post your reaction to your blog. With the remaining time choose a drawspace.com activity and start drawing. You may use paper from the printer. I will be collecting this work 6th periond tommorow.

No comments: