Monday, March 2, 2009

3-2 IMD I

IMD I Lab - Continue building the mask based preloaded we started Friday. I understand that some people were struggling with this concept, give it your best shot. You will have to use the intermediate code concepts that we've been using (preloaded, variables, if statements, getTimer, and Random) to build small programs in flash. Review this content so your ready!

If you have any remaining time, or you can't complete the mask preloaded on your own work on your flash portfolio, I'm going to collect this project in the next week (don't panic, we'll talk about deadline when I'm back)

My expectation is that you are working quietly on the assignments that I've given. Use the time to get some work done!

IMD I 3rd Hour - You have three RLA isometric drawing due this week. The first is due today, please turn it in to the substitute teacher at the end of third rotation. The drawings are (drum roll please.....) The VGA cable, the Power cable, and the Green Audio 1/8" Stereo Audio cable. DO NOT DISCONNECT THE POWER OR VGA ADAPTERS FOR REFERENCE use the images provided below! Please be DETAILED, remember you need an 80% or better for RLA.





NOTE: the power connector you need to draw is on the left. The power connector on the right is rarely used for PC extension cords and are dangerous because the exposed pins are a big shock hazard.

No comments: